Freedom V2 CPAP Battery Kit for ResMed AirSense 10
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery lets you power your CPAP machine when and where you need it – no matter where your world takes you!
Unique variable voltage design and smart DC cables with dynamic control output make the Freedom V2 an industry-leader in CPAP travel battery and backup power supply technology.
This ultra-portable lithium-ion battery is the ideal solution for powering your CPAP machine while camping or during air travel. It can also be permanently connected to your CPAP machine and used as a battery backup system to offer continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage.
- Perfect for camping, road trips and other outdoor adventures.
- Safe for air travel and great for red-eye and international flights.
- Set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for power outages.
- Provides 1-3 nights of power to a ResMed Air 10 series machine.
- Standard CPAP on pressure setting of 10 cm/H20 no heated humidification or heated tubing
- Night = 7-8 hours
- Ability to bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together for longer run times.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging cell phones, tablets and more.
In The Box
- Freedom V² CPAP Battery
- Freedom V² ResMed Air 10 Series Output Cable
- User Manual
- The ResMed Air 10 series AC power supply is used to charge the Freedom V² CPAP Battery and it connects directly to the DC IN port of the battery.
- Brochure - PDF, 1.43 MB