EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator - 5 LPM
The ultra quiet EverFlo Q includes all of the great features of the original EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator in a quieter model. At just 43 decibels typical EverFlo Q is one of the quietest concentrators on the market. Its small form factor, advanced motor, low power usage, and lightweight, durable construction make it easy, convenient, and very popular!
Power Saving & Trouble Free
Ever Flo Q is designed from the ground up to deliver consistent trouble-free performance and reduce overall oxygen therapy costs. Its advanced motor provides 5 LPM of Continuous Flow Oxygen, while using less electricity and producing less heat, than most other stationary oxygen concentrators; so EverFlo Q costs less to run saving you money every day.
Convenient Design & Quality Construction
A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connector mean EverFlo Q is less prone to accidental breakage; while a convenient internal storage cabinet lets you store away extra tubing. EverFlo Q’s easy-to-use humidifier bottle holder (bubble humidifier not included), with velcro holding strap, is compatible with all standard bubble humidifiers. And it provides a trouble free connection for the humidifier and oxygen tubing at the top of the unit where it’s most convenient.
At Home In Home
Using oxygen therapy has traditionally been restrictive, requiring frequent bottle changes or heavy, noisy concentrators; but with the EverFlo Q you can finally be free of power hungry concentrators or inconvenient bottles. One of the biggest factors that separate the EverFlow from its competition is size. At just 31 pounds EverFlo Q is small, light and inconspicuous so it fits easily into the home without disturbing daily life, and it’s easy to transport wherever it’s needed.
Simple To Use & Easy To Maintain
EverFlo Q’s inteface panel has a simple on/off switch and rotating Flow Meter Knob for easy control without confusing extras. Three indicator lights (green, yellow, red) and audible alarms help ensure your concentrator is working properly.
- Power Saving Motor & Trouble Free Design
- Convenient Features & Quality Construction
- Feels at Home in Your Home!
- Simple To Use With Minimum Maintenance
- Safety First! Available Oxygen Percentage Indicator
- Machine Operating Modes: Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrator
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level to 7500 Feet
- Operating Sound Levels: 40 dBA (Average)
- Filters: External Air Inlet Filter (Replace on average every 2-Years); - Internal Micro Disk Filter (Replace on average every 5-Years)
- Available Colors: Blue
- Oxygen Flow - Continous: .5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Flow - Pulse Dose: Not Applicable
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% +/-3% (at 5 LPM)
- Oxygen Cannula Length: Not Specified (Maximum)
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Alarms: Proper Operation, System Malfunction, No Power, Impeded Oxygen Flow, High Oxygen Flow, (Optional) Oxygen Percentage Indicator with Alarms at 82% and 70% Purity.
- Oxygen Humidification: Compatible with Standard Bubble Humidifier Bottles
- Oxygen with Sleep Therapy: Can Be Used with Compatible CPAP/BiPAP Sleep Therapy Devices
- AC POWER
- AC Power: North American AC Power Cord
- AC Power Input Range: 120 VAC (+/-10%), 60 Hz
- AC Power Cord Total Length: 10 Feet (Approximate)
- AC Power Consumption: 350 Watts
In the Box
- EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator
- 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Printed Patient Manual