External Battery Charger with Power Supply for Inogen One G3
The Inogen One G3 External Battery Charger with Power Supply is designed to charge the Inogen One G3 battery cell when removed from the oxygen unit.
Have a secondary battery that needs a charge or charging your battery away from the device? The external charger connects to the battery and the included AC cord. Plug the charger into an AC power outlet to begin charging the battery. If fully depleted, it may take up to 4 hours to charge a 8 cell battery and up to 8 hours to charge a 16 cell battery.
In The Box
- Inogen One G4 External Battery Charger includes:
- Power Supply
- AC Input Cord
- Plug the External Battery Charger AC power supply cord into an electrical outlet.
- Plug the External Battery Charger AC power supply into the battery charger.
- Slide your charger onto the Inogen One G3 Battery by clicking and locking into the charger.
- When the battery is in the correct position, a solid red light will indicate that the battery is charging.
- When the green light illuminates, the battery is fully charged.
- Avoid touching the recessed electrical contacts of the External Battery Charger; damage to contacts may affect charger operation.
- These contacts are not powered unless a battery is in place and charging.
- To completely remove power from the External Battery Charger, remove the plug.