Zen-O Lite™ Portable Oxygen Concentrator (Dual Battery)
Zen-O Lite Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a compact and lightweight pulse flow concentrator designed to be easily carried where ever you need to go. An LCD screen panel with intuitive buttons are positioned on the top of the machine for easy access even when the concentrator is placed in the carry bag. An optional rucksack is available for hands-free portability. Manufactured by GCE Healthcare, the Zen-O lite is designed for people with an independent and active lifestyle. Its robust and rugged construction allows you to press ahead with your everyday life confident that it will continue to perform.
Zen-O lite Concentrator automatically responds to your breath rate. Whether you are climbing stairs, golfing or shopping this O2 device adjusts to your specific needs at any given moment to ensure you have the o2 saturation you require. Oxygen output can reach 1050 ml per minute. A single battery can power the concentrator for up to 4 hours. Replacing the sieve beds is user-friendly and can be completed in under 5 minutes.
- Battery x 2
- DC Power Supply Cable
- AC Power Power Cable
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
Features & Benefits
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
- Reliable and durable design.
- Lightweight for easier mobility.
- Attractive carry case and optional rucksack for easy portability.
- Easy to operate.
- Width: 9.8 Inch.
- Height: 9.1 Inch.
- Depth: 3.8 Inch.
- Concentrator Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Carry Bag Weight: @ 0.4 lbs.
- Battery Weight: @ 0.9 lbs.
- Maximum Pulse Flow Minute Volume: 1050ml at 32 BPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 96%.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 20.5 psi.
- Inspiratory Trigger Sensitivity: -012cm/H2O.
- Pulse Flow Settings: 1 to 5 with 0.5 incremental adjustments.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 13,000 feet above sea level.
- Noise: 38 dBA.
- AC Input: 100-240V AC(+/- 10%) 50-60 Hz.
- AC Output: 24 VDC, 5.0A.
- DC Input: 11.5 – 16 VDC.
- DC Output: 24V, 5.0A.
- Battery: Lithium Ion 8 Cell.
- Battery Duration: 8 hours at setting 2 (using both batteries).
- Battery Recharge Time: Not Available.
- FAA approval.