Freestyle Comfort Portable Concentrator (Two 8-cell Batteries)
The CAIRE Freestyle Comfort is the newest addition of top-rated wearable portable oxygen concentrators from Chart. The Freestyle Comfort weighs 6 pounds and features an ergonomic design that rests naturally against the curves of your body, making it comfortable to wear while out and about. The unit also features a simple, one-touch operation with a color user interface, long lasting battery and utilizes UltraSense sensitive breath detection technology that ensures oxygen is being delivered to you when you need it.
At only 5 pounds with the small 8-cell battery, the FreeStyle Comfort is an extremely lightweight and wearable oxygen solution. It was designed to nestle against the natural curves of your body, making it one of the comfortable concentrators available. The package also includes a stylish carry bag with a non-slip padded shoulder strap for hands-free mobility allowing you to take the unit virtually anywhere.
The Freestyle Comfort provides powerful and versatile oxygen delivery profile with pulse dose with settings from 1 to 5 and a maximum output of 1050 mL of oxygen per minute. It is powered by Charts UltraSense technology, allowing the compressor to adjust the oxygen bolus to match your breathing rate automatically. This technology means that whether you are at rest, exercise, or sleeping, the unit provides your oxygen requirements. This feature also ensures that oxygen is provided at the very start of your breath when your body uses oxygen more efficiently.
The small 8 cell batteries averages up-to 4 hours on a setting of two. The average time to recharge either battery pack from a 0% to 100% averages about 3.5 hours. The FreeStyle Comfort will recharge the battery anytime it is installed, and the concentrator is connected to an external AC or DC power source.
The FreeStyle Comfort brings usability and convenience to a new level. A single button push starts the device, and it takes less than 2 minutes to start delivering oxygen. The machine’s sound level is a soft 43 decibels, so you can use it with confidence whether at home, in a restaurant, or at church. It’s also fully FAA certified and approved for airline flight on most major airlines.
To give you peace of mind the unit includes an industry-leading 3-year manufacturer warranty that covers the unit and a 1-year warranty that covers the sieve beds. This is the only unit on the market with a warranty on sieve beds, a benefit that could save you hundreds of dollars. There is also a 1-year warranty for the battery and power supplies.
- UltraSense technology to automatically calibrate oxygen level to your needs.
- Five pulse setting choices deliver up to 1050 mL/min of oxygen
- Easy-to-read user Interface
- Wearable and lightweight at less than 6 pounds
- Ergonomic, curved design
- FAA Approved for onboard/in-flight usage
- Fully functional on AC or DC power
- CAIREView Telehealth Technology
- Start Up
- No Breath Detected
- Low Battery Shut Down
- Low Battery Warning
- Low Concentration
- Battery Over Temp
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, High Pressure, Breathing Rate Exceeded, Fan Failure, Low Pressure
Battery Duration Per 8-Cell Battery
- Setting of 1 - 8 Cell Battery: 8 hour average
- Setting of 2 - 8 Cell Battery: 4 hour average
- Setting of 3 - 8 Cell Battery: 3 hour average
- Setting of 4 - 8 Cell Battery: 2.25 hour average
- Setting of 5 - 8 Cell Battery: 2 hour average
Flow Settings Pulse Dose (Settings from 1 - 5)
- 1 = 210 mL/min
- 2 = 420 mL/min
- 3 = 630 mL/min
- 4 = 840 mL/min
- 5 = 1050 mL/min
In The Box
- Freestyle Comfort Package includes the Freestyle Unit
- Two small 8-cell batteries
- AC power supply with power cord
- DC power supply (vehicle power cord)
- Carrying bag with shoulder strap
- Cannula and user manual.