The AirSense™ 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device that features an integrated humidifier and built in wireless communications, allowing you to stay more connected to your patients than ever before. It also features advanced event detection – giving you advanced insights into patient compliance and therapy efficacy.
With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go. It comes with built in humidification and can be used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask
The AirSense™ 10 Elite includes Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection as well as central sleep apnea (CSA) detection, providing valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
The CSR detection algorithm is designed to identify indications of the condition, which you can monitor using AirViewTM to quickly and accurately provide additional clinical insights.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- The user friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The AutoRamp™ feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The SmartStart™ function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Advanced event detection provides valuable clinical insights for your doctor.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- AirSense device with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- SlimLine tubing
- Power Supply
- Travel Carry Bag
- SD Card (already inserted)
- HumidAir integrated heated humidifier is built in to the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLine Air heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine lightweight hose tube.
- AutoRamp™ technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users to adjust to pressure as they wake up throughout the night the device will drop the pressure to allow the user to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- Advanced Event Detection can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure).
- SmartStart™ allows you to simply put the mask on and start breathing which will initiate the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy. Please note this setting is not activated when we ship your device unless you specify otherwise.