This product has been discontinued, but a newer version is available.$913.00 msrp $1,299.00
AirSense 10 AutoSet with Integrated Humidifier for Her
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine tailored for women. CPAP therapy is not a one-size-fits-all solution to sleep apnea, and female patients can exhibit different sleep characteristics than men. Thankfully, the AutoSet for Her responds to these female-specific sleep conditions to deliver optimal CPAP intervention for women with obstructive sleep apnea. Combined with the ResMed for Her masks and convenient features like integrated humidifier the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her promises a complete sleep therapy solution designed specifically for women.
- Auto-Adjusting CPAP Therapy for Women
Developed by ResMed, one of the most trusted brands in CPAP therapy, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her continuously monitors patient breathing patterns and makes auto-adjustments to pressure settings. Typically, women take longer to fall asleep with more flow limitations and more frequent arousals during sleep than men. The AutoSet for Her features a more sensitive algorithm calibrated to detect flow limitations immediately. This early detection means corrective pressure changes can be applied at a more steady and comfortable rate, with the less dramatic intervention creating fewer disruptions during sleep.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her can differentiate between various types apnea episodes, including obstructive and central sleep apnea (as well as detect Cheyne-Stokes respiration) for specific interventions. The AutoSet for Her also features AutoRamp, an automated system that flows a lower pressure setting and ramps up to the full prescribed amount once sleep is detected. It also utilizes Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR), a setting that lowers pressure during exhalation. Both AutoRamp and EPR are comfort-enhancing systems that help female patients fall asleep easier. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her also offers a SmartStart feature, which starts CPAP therapy automatically once the patient breathes into their mask and shuts down after the mask is removed (SmartStart is not activated when shipped to customer unless specified).
- Compatible with ResMed for Her Masks
Enhancing its status as a complete CPAP therapy system for women, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is compatible with ResMed for Her masks and accessories. Just as there are female-specific needs for CPAP pressure settings and interventions, ResMed’s female friendly masks cater to the comfort, size and style needs of women CPAP patients. ResMed for Her masks include: Airfit F10 for Her Full Face Mask, AirFit N10 for Her Nasal Mask and AirFit P10 for Her Nasal Pillows.
- Convenient, Easy-to-Use Design
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her features an easy-to-use interface, with intuitive menu navigation. The LCD screen display is easy to read and won’t be a bright nuisance thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor. The quiet Easy-Breathe motor also keeps distractions down for the patient and their bed partner. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her looks different from most CPAP devices as well, with an attractive floral pattern design.
An integrated heated HumidAir humidifier promises easy water changes on the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her. The humidification and AirSense’s Enhanced Climate Control settings can accommodate ResMed’s ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is also comes with a slender, lightweight hose as standard issue.
- AutoSet for Her constantly monitors breathing patterns for immediate, automatic pressure adjustments tailored specifically to the needs of female patients
- Advanced Event Detection can differentiate between obstructive and central sleep apneas and also detect Cheyne-Stokes respiration
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection deliver a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease and then comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Integrated HumidAir humidifier simplifies device setup and makes therapy easier and more comfortable
- Intuitive controls and color LCD screen make for easy menu navigation and changes to comfort settings
- Ambient light sensor adjusts screen brightness and turns off automatically
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring available
- Attractive floral pattern design
In The Box
- AirSense device with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- Slender, lightweight hose
- Power supply
- Travel carry bag
- Two year warranty
Women don’t have to settle for a one-size-fits-all CPAP solution to sleep apnea any longer. Find effective CPAP therapy for women with the ResMed’s AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her at Sleep Direct.