AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ with Integrated Humidifier
The ResMed AirSense 10™ AutoSet™ is a premium auto-adjusting CPAP therapy machine for sleep apnea patients. Featuring advanced technology capable of detecting specific sleep states, the AirSense 10 AutoSet monitors breathing patterns and adjusts pressure settings based on real-time data. These high-tech interventions are complemented by the AirSense 10’s integrated wireless connectivity, which allows remote monitoring and adjustment by healthcare personnel. The AirSense 10’s practical design includes a built-in humidifier, quiet motor and easy-to-use LCD interface – ensuring one of the most convenient and effective CPAP therapy options available.
- Advanced Automated CPAP Therapy
ResMed, one of the most trusted brands in CPAP therapy, showcases its latest technology on the AirSense 10 AutoSet. This advanced CPAP machine continuously monitors patient breathing patterns and automatically adjusts pressure to the optimal setting needed to treat specific apnea events. The AutoSet’s enhanced algorithm can distinguish from a wide array of sleep disturbances for the most effective interventions. In fact, the AirSense 10’s can differentiate between obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea events (central sleep apnea is usually treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and often not treated with standard CPAP pressure). The AirSense 10 can also detect Cheyne-Stokes respiration, an irregular breathing condition that produces apneas. Pulse oximetry monitoring is also available on the AirSense 10 as an optional feature.
Several more automated systems adorn the AirSense 10 AutoSet, including AutoRamp™, which starts therapy at a lower initial pressure until sleep is detected when it increases to the full prescribed setting. AutoRamp helps patients ease their way into initial sleep and makes it easier to fall back asleep when they do wake up during the night. Another comfort-enhancing feature is Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™), which lowers pressure during exhalation for more natural breathing. The AirSense 10 AutoSet also offers SmartStart™, which automatically starts CPAP therapy once the patient breathes into their mask and shuts down after the mask is removed (SmartStart is not activated when shipped unless specified otherwise).
- Connected Care
All of the cutting-edge automatic CPAP systems on the AirSense 10 AutoSet are made possible by the consistent, precise monitoring of the patient’s breathing. But it’s not just the machine that can make real-time adjustments, as the AirSense 10’s offers truly connected care thanks to AirView™. Utilizing the AirSense 10 AutoSet’s built-in wireless system, AirView allows trusted healthcare providers to monitor your therapy and adjust settings remotely through ResMed’s cloud-based system. So now you can rest easy knowing your CPAP therapy can be directed and improved by qualified professionals.
- Intuitive and Functional Design
ResMed has packaged its advanced CPAP technology into a convenient and practical design. The AirSense 10 AutoSet user interface is highlighted by its color LCD screen with intuitive menu navigation. An ambient light sensor adjusts the screen’s brightness, making it easy-to-read but not bothersome at night. The AutoSet’s Easy-Breathe motor is quiet too, further reducing sleep distractions for you and your sleeping partner.
The AirSense 10’s integrated heated HumidAir™ humidifier makes water changes simple and convenient. Patient’s can also utilize a variety of hose options, from conventional tubing to the slender, lightweight tube included as standard equipment on the Airsense 10 AutoSet, or the ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing with its convenient swivel connection.
- AirSense algorithm automatically adjusts pressure settings based on immediate patient needs
- Advanced Event Detection can differentiate between obstructive sleep apnea or central apnea events, as well as Cheyne-Stokes respiration
- AutoRamp delivers lower pressure until sleep detected and then ramps up to prescribed level
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation
- Quiet Easy Breathe motor makes for a peaceful sleeping environment
- Optional SmartStart setting begins therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask and stops automatically a few seconds mask is removed
- HumidAir integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and is compatible with optional ClimateLine Air heated tube or slender, lightweight tube
- User friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically
- AirView feature allows remote monitoring and adjustment by trusted health professionals via built-in wireless system
In The Box
- AirSense device with integrated humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- Slender, lightweight tubing
- Power supply
- Travel carry bag
- Two year warranty
ResMed claims auto-adjusting CPAP therapy like the new AirSense 10 AutoSet is “clinically proven to increase comfort and compliance.” So don’t delay. Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of high-tech, effective and comfortable CPAP therapy by ordering the AirSense 10 AutoSet from Sleep Direct.