DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine
The all New DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine makes the patient’s care personal, efficient, and effective. The DreamStation BiPAP S/T offers more monitoring choices than any leading noninvasive machine on the market today, with the most connectivity options among leading ventilation brands.
The DreamStation BiPAP S/T includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range, patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies. In addition the BiPAP S/T’s bi-level therapy offers a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Finally the BiPAP S/T offers the added security of a SPONTANEOUS TIMED Mode which will initiate a breath, after a set period of time, if no patient breath is detected.
2 Types of Bi-Level Therapy
Spontaneous Mode: The BiPAP S/T with Bi-Flex tracks each breath and provides pressure relief at 3 points in the breathing cycle while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation, to ensure a comfortable, natural breathing experience.
Spontaneous Timed Mode: The system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
Patient Driven Design
- Slim, low-profile design
- Patient-facing color screen with daily feedback
- Tubing connection on top for ease of access
- Slim, travel-friendly shape
- Remote diagnostic capabilities for patient peace of mind
- Performance Check empowers patients with direct feedback (better troubleshooting and fewer returns)
- Algorithms that automatically adjust to patient needs
- Optional DreamStation Heated Humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine’s primary LCD display. It is used to comfort the user by pulling moisture from the water chamber to create heated air during therapy, preventing nasal congestion and making your therapy more comfortable. You can purchase the Optional Heated Humdidfier at check-out.
- Spontaneous Timed Mode:In S/T mode the system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably, if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
- Digital Auto Trak: The BiPAP S/T’s Digital Auto–Trak Technology detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional. Bi-Level Therapy: Bi-Level Therapy uses a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration – provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
- Daily Progress Feedback: displays a simple trend of the patient’s nightly use to help track progress.
In The Box
- DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine
- 15mm Std Tube
- DreamStation 80W power supply with Cord
- SD Data Card
- Carrying Case
- Filters (1 Foam Pollen and 1 Ultra Fine)
- Users Manual