SoClean 2 + DreamStation Adapter (CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer Value Pack)
30-Day Money Back Risk-Free Trial!
- RECALL NOTICE 2021-0614: Philips Respironics announced a voluntary recall for Continuous and Non-Continuous Ventilators (certain CPAP, BiLevel PAP and Ventilator Devices) due to two issues related to the polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) sound abatement foam used in these devices. For information on the Recall Notice, a complete list of impacted products, and potential health risks, visit philips.com/src-update.*
The SoClean 2 makes cleaning your CPAP equipment a breeze. An automated CPAP cleaner, the SoClean 2 channels activated oxygen to clean and sanitize. Featuring no water or chemicals, and zero disassembly, the SoClean 2 is the go-to, time-saving CPAP cleaner and sanitizer.
Using a CPAP machine should be simple and straightforward, and so should cleaning one. Thankfully, the SoClean 2 takes all the confusion out of the CPAP cleaning equation. The SoClean 2 ditches the hassle of extra water or chemicals, and patients don’t even need to disassemble their CPAP equipment. But the best part is patients don’t have to fret about compatibility as the interior chamber accommodates a wide array of mask types and connects to most brands of CPAP equipment (an adapter may be required or recommended for a handful of select models [see note below]). The SoClean 2 is also compatible with most of the various iterations sleep apnea therapy, including CPAP, BiPAP and AutoPAP machines.
The SoClean 2 harnesses the same technology used in hospitals to wipe out any CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens hiding in your trusty CPAP equipment. Thanks to SoClean 2, you can rest assured that your CPAP therapy is keeping you breathing clean, fresh air – all through the night. SoClean also backs up their product with a two-year warranty.
How Does The SoClean2 Work?
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated. After a simple one-time setup, just place your mask inside the chamber, close the lid and SoClean does the rest. It’s the world’s first automated CPAP cleaner and sanitizer. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary. The SoClean requires that you pre-wash your mask (pre-wash included in order), and change the filter and the check valve every 6 months.
*SoClean recommends running the cleaning cycle every day.
- Sleek updated design with smaller footprint
- Informative front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cleaning cycle
- Option for left or right hose insertion
- Convenient cartridge filter system
- Sanitized equipment for peace of mind
- Convenient automated system
- CPAP equipment doesn’t need to be disassembled
- Waterless and chemical-free system for zero mess
- Utilizes the same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals and produce handling
In The Box
- SoClean 2 CPAP Machine Sanitizer
- DreamStation Adapter
- Power Adapter
- Filter Cartridge
- Neutralizing Pre-Wash
- Injection hose and fitting
- Check Valve – It is recommended to replace the check valve once yearly as a preventative measure.
Save time and stop worrying about cleaning your CPAP mask, hose and humidifier today! The SoClean 2 takes care of everything automatically, with no fuss. Let your CPAP machine keep delivering a good night’s sleep, and let the SoClean 2 deliver peace of mind by ordering today at Sleep Direct.
Note: SoClean has advised that you should not place a memory foam type mask cushion inside the SoClean device. Please remove that cushion before placing your mask inside the SoClean. Additionally, if you suffer from asthma, we recommend you consult with your Dr. before using a SoClean 2.
*The SoClean 2, and other CPAP cleaning supplies, may be covered by your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA). Check with your provider to determine eligibility. It’s easy to buy at Sleep Direct through your FSA/HSA program since you can use your FSA/HSA card like a credit card during checkout. Many FSA/HSA account balances expire at the end of the calendar year so don’t delay and get your SoClean 2 today.